Sunday, May 3, 2009

SO AM I... DEMOCRATIC

THOUGH IT IS NOT MATTER OF ANY DEBATE BUT I WISH TO PUBLISH THE COMMENT OF THE FRIEND (HE MADE THIS COMENT ON E MAIL) WHO'S REFERENCE I MADE IN THE "DREAMS". I WANT TO DO IT BECAUSE I HAVE GREAT REGARD FOR HIM AND HIGHLY RESPECT HIS OPENION. SO HERE IS HIS COMMENT.
"Somewhere I read, something like, the people who make their way in life are the people who get on with life and look for opportunities and if cannot find them, make them and I believe that when something is pursued with utmost devotion success is bound to come in one way or the other, sooner or later. Being optimist about something is not only good but necessary if you really want to taste the fruit of success, but when you are living in a country like Pakistan you have to be reasonably realist in approach as well, I read a quote about optimism and remember it for a day like this, it says “The real optimist is the person who while falling from the Eiffel tower says, See I am still alive.” Being an optimist blindly without realizing the ground realities may pay no buck. And it does not count what you dream, what counts is whether or not you have the circumstances to translate into reality what you dream about. As for your dream, I have must tell you that whereas it surely isn’t impossible but as I see it, in the current situation it is a very time taking task, these are your formative years I would rather suggest investing your time in more constructive works, perhaps the clouds will get thin with time and you’ll find the opportunity to work on this project ‘properly’, and what you see as a loss of spark is not right, if I seem helpless for your project it is because I have no idea how to guide you on the road of what you have made your destiny when I myself haven’t been on this road. And to refer the lines from the Alchemist, the dunes are changed by the wind but the desert never changes, I am what I am only little changes appear depending upon which way the wind blows. And for Heaven’s sake do not bring the Chief Justice here, it was all politics mostly, and politics you know is a dirty game with no rules and umpire so any result can be expected. Whereas, to may it doesn’t make much sense what I say, I hope you can somewhat follow what I’ve said, and yet disagreeing is always welcome I have a democratic spirit.
Regards,"

No comments: